Friday, October 31, 2008

We Are Home!

Hey Friends! We are home after a total of 33 hours traveling (from the time we left the hotel, to the time we walked in our door). I am by NO means complaining though...it was worth every single minute on that plane to spend time in such a wonderful place. It was the trip of a lifetime. As usual after any type of trip, I have a lot to unpack, wash, etc. I am sure you all can understand that! I have a lot I want to share with all of you, but it will have to wait until this weekend when I can sit down for a longer period of time and really write about it. I probably will do it on one big post.

Since I've been out of the loop lately...do me a favor and drop me a comment. Let me know something special that happened to you in the last 2 weeks! I want to hear from any and ALL of you (even if you don't normally leave comments)! I enjoy hearing about your lives...and even though I enjoyed a bit of a blogging break, I honestly did miss it while I was gone!


Random Fact: The Great Barrier Reef is the size of 70 million football fields and is visible from space!

9 comments:

Stacey said...

So glad you had a great time! missed you! (olivia's finger is ok).

Marika said...

Wow! What a great opportunity. I am looking forward to reading all about it! :)

Nicole said...

I can't wait to hear how it went! I am so glad you have a good time! I have never been to Australia so I am interested in learning all the fun things to do there! Hmm something great that happened lately...it would have to be 3 dates with my hubby in the last 3 weeks! It is not always a weekly happening but I would love for it to be :) Have a great weekend and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

While you were gone we celebrated Kallie's 4th birthday and we got to spend some time with 2 special kids a couple of Sundays ago playing while their mommy and daddy were flying!!
Glad you're home!

RosyRose said...

hey bliss- welcome home! I missed your blogs! I am so glad you guys could go... what an opportunity!
While you were gone I lost my voice. It still isn't quite back but it's coming.Bet your kiddos were so glad to see you!
I forgot I had told you about that series!

Jami said...

Welcome home! I am excited to hear about your time in Australia. I love the koala bear picture! I have missed reading your blog and having comments left by you. I will be posting soon about Halloween and Cameron's fifth (yes, fifth!!!) birthday party. Love ya!

Aimee said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your trip. We enjoyed trick-or-treating and the prep involved. We dressed as a pirate family...Yep, you heard me correct...we ALL dressed up this year. How fun! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Hugs,
Aimee

Kelli said...

So glad you all had a great trip down under. Trying to figure out how to make Jamison and Caleb poptarts was the fun part of my week. They turned out pretty good.

The Miller's said...

I'm a little late for this post, but something special that happened to us is that we felt the baby kick! And Matt was able to feel it too! So glad you had a great trip! Sounds like so much fun!