Hello Friends! We are currently in the Australian airport waiting to board our flight home to the U.S. I've had an absolutely AMAZING time and can't wait to share some pictures of "down under" with all of you!
Much love... Jamie
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The munchkins are tucked in bed, and each night after we say our nightime prayers, Eva always says, "And let my Daddy & Mommy come home cuz I miss them. Amen" We all can't wait to have you home. Love you and miss you.. xoxo
7 comments:
The munchkins are tucked in bed, and each night after we say our nightime prayers, Eva always says, "And let my Daddy & Mommy come home cuz I miss them. Amen" We all can't wait to have you home. Love you and miss you..
xoxo
I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it!
It's been too long! I hope you had a great time down under. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Can't wait to hear all about it! love and miss you!
Can't wait til your home.....miss your blog!!!
I've missed your blog! Hope you had a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Hi Jamie-hope you have safe travels home. I know you will have such wonderful memories of your trip and I'm anxious to hear about it.
Also know that the warm welcome you receive from your kiddos will be wonderful!
Post a Comment