"I'd love to live in your perfect world."
I debated on whether or not to address it...but I think I will.
First of all, my world is not perfect. Period. No one lives in a perfect world. I've got days that I want to pull my hair out. Days that I feel like I am the absolute worst mother in the world. Days that I just want to bury my head in the covers and cry....or drink a whole friggin' bottle of wine.
First of all, my world is not perfect. Period. No one lives in a perfect world. I've got days that I want to pull my hair out. Days that I feel like I am the absolute worst mother in the world. Days that I just want to bury my head in the covers and cry....or drink a whole friggin' bottle of wine.
The point is...I try very very hard not to dwell on it.
My world is not perfect...but I don't need perfection to make me happy. I focus on what IS good in my life and THAT is how I chose to live. I have days that my children are at eachother's throats all day, dinner is a total flop, and to top it off the dog vomits all over the living room. Seriously. But ya know what?! In the overall scheme of things does the bad stuff really matter....is it what you want to remember? I've got two beautiful children, an amazing husband, and soooo much in my life to be thankful for. When I have days like that I will allow myself to wallow in self pity for a few minutes (or call Matt/ my mom/ my sis to vent for a few minutes) and then I am over it.
Period.
End of discussion.
In my mind...quit burning daylight on negative thoughts!
So, should you chose to read my blog you will find my posts a reflection of how I chose to live. There is so very much in this world to be thankful for and that is what I will write about. From the bottom of my heart I hope you know I am sincere about this...it is not "fake"....it is who I am.
Hugs to all...
Jamie
4 comments:
I love your blog, AND your attitude towards life. If I'm having a bad day - just makes me remember to turn around and look at things a different way. Love ya girl!!!
Angel
Amen sista!! That is one of the things I love about you, your outlook on life. Don't let negative nellie bring you down!
Stef
love your blog! optimism rules!!:D
its all about pickin' urself up n trying again and again:)
Love your blog and your happy outlook on life . . . it's inspiring! I also love your inspirational quotes.
Post a Comment