As many of you know I am a vaccine delaying Mama. Jaden is currently 3 years old and in the process of (slowly) getting his vaccines. Well, today was vaccine day in our house. Our little guy was due for his Polio vaccine (according to my schedule for him).
The day of a vaccine is always a little stressful for me. My feelings on vaccines are strong - children need them, but not on the schedule that is mandated. I create my own schedule for my children. I've read a lot of books, talked to a lot of doctors, and done a lot of research. I feel comfortable with the vaccination schedule I have my children on...however actually going in to GET the vaccine always makes my stomach do flip flops.
One of the reasons I feel this way is because of the ingredients going into my children's little bodies when they get these vaccines. Would you like to know a few of the ingredients Jaden had injected into him today?
Baby Cow Blood Serum
Human Albumin (blood proteins)
Formaldehyde
Monkey Kidney Cells
Seriously.
SERIOUSLY.
I just don't get it. No wonder my stomach does flip flops.
We have come so far and have so many advances in medicine. There HAS to be a way to "green" our vaccines for our children's sake. I truly truly believe that some of the issues our children are facing (not just Autism, which is frequently in the news) can be linked to the amount of toxins we are loading their little bodies with. Keep in mind that Jaden had those ingredients injected into him at age 3 at it was the only vaccine he got that day....most children receive that vaccine at 2 months, along with FOUR OTHER VACCINES! That's a lot of toxins for a very little body to deal with!!
Please know I don't expect any of you to completely agree with my views...but I do STRONGLY encourage you to BE INFORMED about what is going into your child's body. Don't feel pressured by anyone to do something you are not comfortable with...including your doctor.
Educate yourself.
YOU are your child's first source of defense...make sure you are knowledgeable as to what is best.
As always, if you would like to chat more about this email me!
2 comments:
Jamie, this is so beautifully written. I ABSOLUTELY agree with you 1000%! Love and miss you!
Thanks for being such a great mother...and for always doing whats best for the kids. I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment