As you read in an earlier post we've been dumped on in our neck of the woods...winter is here!!! I'm always looking for fun things to do with the kiddies this time of year and a while back I saw this recipe. I thought it would be fun to try and the kiddies would enjoy putting the snow to some good use (besides making forts, snow angels, snowmen, snowballs...who am I kidding? THEY looooove the white stuff)!!! Well, now we can add SNOW ICE CREAM to our list of fun snow activities!
We then added a can of sweetened condensed milk and a little vanilla extract...
Mix it up...
And you've got yourself some homemade ice cream!!!
"Do what you can...with what you have...where you are."
--Roosevelt
6 comments:
Ok, I saw someone else post this recipe...I was skeptical too...but since you say it's good I'm gonna try it! It looks super good! :) Nothing like homemade ice cream!
Just finished ours! The kids think that I'm the best! (Little buds told me "Mama, you are my SUPErhero!") Thanks, girl!
Angel
love love it, Jamie!!
is it safe to eat snow even if it isnt yellow? this looks way simpler than how fionna and i do a single serve homemade ice cream in her toy blizzard maker. I think we will try this! I love Paula
Hey Danielle...I thought about that...but then I tend to "overthink" so many things and decided to just go for it! Ha!! We ate it last week and so far so good!
J
Sounds yummy, I might have to venture out for this one :) Looks like Eva loved it :)
Post a Comment