Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Because...

I've posted this picture before, but I was going through some pics and came across it again.  It's seriously one of my favorites ever. 

Our little man is pretty easy going...not too much ruffles his feathers.  However, he puts foot down when it comes to his haircuts.  He has an Aunt Nicole that is a hair stylist.  She would be more than happy to cut his hair....but he insists that a barber do it. 

I love it.

There is just something special about an old school barber shop...something kinda nostalgic.  I love the smell of the place when I walk in.  I love listening to the men sitting in the chairs chatter about life.  I love that you can sit there and watch the world go by just outside that window.  I love watching the barber treat my little guy like one of the big men.

I love how handsome Jaden looks when he's done...and how incredibly good he smells.

It's just yet again one of the simple simple things in life that brings me soooo much joy.

"Life is really simple...but we often insist on making it complicated."
--Confucius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma would love a copy of this pic. I don't think I told you before but since you posted it again, PLEASE make me a print. A 6x4 or 5x7 because I am going to hang it in the hallway bathroom. Thanks. and give my little ones oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo