Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My little girl...and her bows.

Ahhh...Eva and her bows. So simple, but it brings a smile to my face.

I do a lot of the photography for the woman that makes all of Eva's bows. She recently asked me to photograph some new items for her.

Eva and I decided to take the pics yesterday afternoon. We curled her hair and found a spot in her room where I could get a lot of natural light coming in. Eva has got some good ideas for photographs and I love that she knows to not always look at the camera...I guess that happens when she's got a Mama that loves photography! Ha! She told me she feels like Taylor Swift because Taylor often has to have her hair done and then people take pictures of her.

Precious.

After saying that she grabbed her guitar and strummed a bit while I shot pictures. I had to smile to myself....love that girl.

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...




"The goal is not to change your subject, but for the subject to change the photographer."
--Unknown

5 comments:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I have been following yours for over a year now and am always so excited when I see you have updated it =) I love reading about your ideas, children, etc. You are an inspiration to me, so thank you for that. Have a wonderful day!

Jessi said...

Cute pictures Jamie....Your little girl is adorable!!

beachy keen girl said...

i love the last picture...adorable! :)

Danielle said...

I know you have told me of your friend before but does she have a website or a blog? I'm also interested in her store hours so I know when to go. Thanks!

Kat said...

I'm loving the headbands!!!