Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Neighbor!

Our neighbor (who also happens to have the wonderful name JAMIE) will soon be celebrating her 30th birthday.....a great reason to head to Chicago to have a little fun and celebrate! Jamie's sister planned a fabulous surprise party for her, so 4 of us loaded up and headed to the windy city for a weekend of celebrating our friend!

My sister (taking the pic), Kelly, Jodi, and myself doing a little shopping before the festivities!
We were all waiting at the dinner table when Jamie showed up!! She had no idea and was very surprised!! I loved her expression when she saw us!!
Our after dinner entertainment included a drag queen show! This was my first experience at a Drag show and I have to tell you - I was floored that the people up on stage were men!! Some of them were BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!! Needless to say we enjoyed a lot of laughs - from the show and eachother!
After the drag queen show it was on to Martini park .....where we CUT UP the dance floor! What a GREAT time!
All I gotta say is....I love these ladies.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a fun time your girls had! Great photos of the weekend! The smiles say it all! Fun! Fun!

joyfulheartphotography said...

This looks so much fun, Jamie! I am still jealous you had the Asian Nachos and didn't bring home any for me!!