
SEATTLE!!
Matt had a business trip to this beautiful city and I decided to tag along! Just the two of us....for 4 days. It was wonderful!!! During the days Matt had business meetings. I spent my time wandering around the city....shopping....a little spa time....sightseeing....it was wonderful. At night Matt and I would go out for dinner or do a little sight seeing too. We spent time at the Pike's Place Market - an amazing experience! We went to the very first Starbucks and enjoyed a coffee. The whole Starbucks experience had me laughing all week because not only is the very FIRST Starbucks there....there is literally a Starbucks on every. single. corner. At one point I was at an intersection and could literally see THREE Starbucks just from where I was standing! Don't get me wrong though...I'm a girl that loooooves my chai latte's so I was in heaven! We had dinner at the top of the space needle one evening (picture above) - out-of-this-world food and don't even get me started on the VIEWS!!!
After dinner we went out on the observation deck. It was absolutely crazy how much you could see...and how close you could see when you used the telescopes provided!
Our last evening there we had dinner with one of Matt's dealers and his wife. It was a wonderful evening full of food, fun, and laughter! We were even lucky enough to have the former Mayor of Seattle join us for dinner too!!! After dinner his dealer took us to a Mariner's baseball game - such a fun experience - but a cooooooold one!! I was so thankful I purchased a jacket while I was out shopping earlier in the week - I didn't realize how cold it was going to be there! People laughed when they saw me walking around in flip-flops!! Ha!
Before we knew it our time in Seattle had come to an end and we were boarding our flight back to our hometown and our little munchkins (who were soooooo excited to see what "pur-prizes" we brought them)!!!!
"I still find the day too short for all the thoughts I want to think...all the walks I want to take...all the books I want to see...all the friends I want to meet"
Before we knew it our time in Seattle had come to an end and we were boarding our flight back to our hometown and our little munchkins (who were soooooo excited to see what "pur-prizes" we brought them)!!!!
"I still find the day too short for all the thoughts I want to think...all the walks I want to take...all the books I want to see...all the friends I want to meet"
--John Burroughs
No comments:
Post a Comment