If you are in the market for absolutely ADORABLE invitations OR any of the following...
Thank You Notes
Baby Announcements
Graduation Announcements
Business Cards
Calling Cards
Return Address Labels
Gift Labels
Much, MUCH more...
Then Toluka Paper is your place!
The thing that I love about it is that it can all be personalized. Anyone can purchase thank you notes at Target (and we alllll know I looooove Target) but how cool would it be to send out a Thank You note that is more personalized. Something that includes a picture of your family or of your business logo. I love little touches like that....the little things can make such a big difference! Give Tonya your idea...and I'm telling you, the girl can work magic!
AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS OFFERING MY READERS A GRRRRREAT DEAL!
If you mention The Blissfully Happy Housewife when you place your order you will recieve 15% off an order of $20 or more (first orders only)! So contact her now!!! Just click on the icon below to go straight to her website...

No comments:
Post a Comment