Thursday, May 27, 2010

LAST DAY!!!

Our little girl celebrated her last day of Pre-K yesterday! I decided that was a great reason to celebrate so I decorated my car and had a balloon in hand to give Eva and her friend, Jordyn, when I picked them up from school.

At first they were quite concerned about the fact I used paint to decorate the car. In their little 5 year old minds that was a biiiiiiig no-no! Eva even went as far to say, "Does Daddy know you did this?!"

Love her.

After the initial worry quickly wore off they were super excited! They loved that the car told everyone around us that they were now officially kindergartners....they even started calling the people that were looking at it "customers"! At one point they were both waving out their windows like little beauty queens. Priceless.

I know that to some this may seem a little over-the-top.....but I am a passionate believer that in life the little things truly are what is important.

And in our world today was a very big deal.

Congratulations Eva! We are sooooo proud of you peanut!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie ~
Our little girls are growing up so fast!! It seems just like yesterday that you were with me in the delivery room when Kallie was born and then 2 months to the day we were there when Eva was born. Just like the song says, "You're gonna miss this...."
Love you all~
Kat

Anonymous said...

Where have the past few years gone? Each passing day is a treasure for both parents & grandparents alike! Congratulations Eva! Next year you will start on an adventure that will last many, many years. Love you all!!
Grandpa F

Kimberly said...

How can it be....Time marches on! She is growing up so quickly! Such a fun idea to decorate the car to honor your little one! You are such a thoughtful Mommy! Love the smiles....Summer here we come!