When I was planning Jaden's Mickey Mouse birthday party I knew I wanted invitations that were original. I'm a girl that gets into the the small details....to me it's what makes things special. Invitations are important to me and I finally found a spot that will be my go-to place for beautiful invites. Tonya, owner of Toluka Paper, is not only extremely easy to work with...she also has an amazing eye for detail. I felt like she listened to exactly what I wanted and the designs she came up with were beautiful. It was hard for me to decide which design to use!!! If you are in the market for invites, or any other type of paper product, please check her out! You won't be disappointed!!!Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Just a little shout out....
When I was planning Jaden's Mickey Mouse birthday party I knew I wanted invitations that were original. I'm a girl that gets into the the small details....to me it's what makes things special. Invitations are important to me and I finally found a spot that will be my go-to place for beautiful invites. Tonya, owner of Toluka Paper, is not only extremely easy to work with...she also has an amazing eye for detail. I felt like she listened to exactly what I wanted and the designs she came up with were beautiful. It was hard for me to decide which design to use!!! If you are in the market for invites, or any other type of paper product, please check her out! You won't be disappointed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the wonderful post Jamie! I am so glad you were happy with your invites!
Hopefully this is better late than never....
To anyone interested in ordering custom invitations, announcements, address labels, gift labels, etc...
Mention you heard about Toluka from The Blissfully Happy Housewife and receive 15% off your first order of $20 or more.
Thanks again Jamie!
Post a Comment