
So now that
Jaden is the ripe
ol' age of THREE it was time for his first dentist appointment! We have been talking about this for
weeks!! We even went to the library and checked out a book on going to the dentist....and I'm not kidding when I say that Matt and I read the book to him 5 times since last night. He even took the book with him to his appointment...

He did SUCH a great job! When Eva had her first appointment I had her sit on my lap while I got my teeth cleaned so she could see everything they would be doing. No need for
Jaden - he hopped right up in the "magic chair" and was ready to go!!!! He was excited...although in this picture he looks a little hesitant!

The dentist said his teeth look great - he's doing a great job of brushing them! He also mentioned that
Jaden will probably have early orthodontics because his mouth is pretty small and he'll need room for all of his permanent teeth - the same situation I had when I was a little girl! The dentist said his mouth structure is just like his Mama's....and considering my dad use to call me the million dollar mouth that may not be good!!! Ha!

In all
Jaden had a wonderful trip to the dentist! He
looooooves his new tooth brush and the rubber ducky that he got to pick out of the treasure chest! He also loved his new toothpaste....had to take that one away when I caught him
eating it in the car! Oh...the things a boy can get into to!! Love it....
looooove him!
1 comment:
Good job little man! Grandma F
Post a Comment