so close!!! I can't believe you are here and I'm here!!
I'm so glad you guys had some fun...and thankfully, it looks as if it wasn't raining! We've got a lot of the same pictures!! Love the bright colors and yummy treats and flowers at the market!
Enjoy dinner!! And cheer LOUD for those Mariner's!!!
Do you know that there is a series of books/training guides all based around that Fish Market about how to build morale in the workplace. It's definitely a place on my bucket list that I'd like to check out. And the first Starbucks is located there, too! As always, love the story that you captured in your photos - so colorful! Hope you had a good time.
16 comments:
so close!!! I can't believe you are here and I'm here!!
I'm so glad you guys had some fun...and thankfully, it looks as if it wasn't raining! We've got a lot of the same pictures!! Love the bright colors and yummy treats and flowers at the market!
Enjoy dinner!! And cheer LOUD for those Mariner's!!!
The pics look amazing!!! You two look like you're really enjoying your time together. ;)
Yes, I know that city well. My sis lives there - I'm jealous! Hope you had fun!
Oh, I'm jealous. :) I think I had my first chocolate covered coffee beans there, before they had made their way to Indiana.
I already kno-ow! ;) GREAT pictures and GREAT shots of you and hubby! Got your text, but I was on my way somewhere - sorry. Well talk soon.
New Zealand?
Looks like Seattle to me :o)
One of the many trips I would like to take one day. Hope you had a good time.
Do you know that there is a series of books/training guides all based around that Fish Market about how to build morale in the workplace. It's definitely a place on my bucket list that I'd like to check out.
And the first Starbucks is located there, too!
As always, love the story that you captured in your photos - so colorful!
Hope you had a good time.
It's either Seattle,WA or Shipshewana,IN.
seattle!
Seattle, Washington - Pike Place Market. Been there and its a pretty cool place.
Seattle?
Seattle!!!!! I soooo want to go there!!
I guess Seattle~~~:)
Beautiful pictures, especially the last one.
Jamie,
These pics are AWESOME! You could have done a travel brochure for Seattle. Glad you had fun!!!!
Post a Comment