Wow, thanks everyone for all of your help with my whole Facebook dilemma. After reading your comments it seems I really don't have to much to lose in joining. You all shared a lot of things with me that I never knew about Facebook and that made it seem much more appealing.
I also had to laugh because I got my new People magazine yesterday and the back page was all on celebrities that have Facebook pages....too funny!!
I am happy to say that, thanks to all of you, I've decided to join in the near future.
Thanks Again....and look me up on Facebook!
2 comments:
Well it's about time... :) And I finally updated my blog, come visit!
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited that you've decided to break down and join! :) I LOVE it! I've been able to find old friends and to keep up with family and friends new and old...especially ones that live far away and/or ones that I don't get to see often. I also love that I can see pictures of everyone's family and keep up to date that way too. And, I feel SO safe because I only allow the friends that I have selected to see them!
Post a Comment