Thursday, October 16, 2008

Neighborhood Sports...

Some of our neighbors decided to have a little baseball game last Sunday. This was right up Eva's alley! We had planned on going back to the pumpkin patch, but Eva wanted to do this instead! It was such a beautiful day and everyone had a wonderful time! I have to give Eva credit...this was a great choice for the day!

Batter Up Eva!
Rounding the bases...with a little directional help from a friend!
And after baseball, a soccer game was enjoyed by all!
After soccer...you guessed it...basketball!!! Jaden was a little short, so daddy helped the Little Man out!
That night our family enjoyed a beautiful fall evening complete with a full moon.
Breathtaking.

HAPPY FALL MY FRIENDS!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect Eva day... and one that, it sounds like, was enjoyed by all!
xoxo

Patrice said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Cute pictures! I love fall too. It's so much fun playing outside!
Happy fall :)

RosyRose said...

hey bliss- looks like the neighbors forgave you huh? Aren't these last days of pre winter so cherished?!I wanted to thank you for being such a faithful commenter. I have a number of friends and fam that tell me they love to read the blog but don't like to sign it...its nice to know you read it and sign:)I hope you have a great time in Ausie land! I am green! Rose

Tara said...

Nothing better than to see the kids outside running and playing for an entire day!

Bet they slept well that night.

Stacey said...

Cute! Eva and Jaden are so cute!

Jami said...

That sounds like a great way to spend a warm fall day!

The Miller's said...

I love the smile on Eva's face as she's rounding the bases. You can tell she can't contain herself! :) How sweet!

Christy said...

It looks like a perfect day:)

Nicole said...

I am glad you are enjoying this weather! It is wonderful and I hope you have a great time on your trip!! I love to get away! Have Fun! And thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog, I really appreciate it!