I was tagged by my friend Kelli to partcipate in telling you 8 things in various topics about myself. I sat and thought about it and honestly could not come up with 8 in the various topics!!! Sooooo....I decided to tell you 4 things in each topic. Sorry Kelli - I just must not be that interesting of a person!!! Ha!!!
4 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
1. I went to Target with the kiddies (love, love, love Target)!
2. Eva and I weeded part of the front landscaping (she is good at it)!
3. I framed some pictures of my wonderful husband and I to put on our bedroom walls.
4. I dumped the rest of the pina coladas that were in the freezer (and honestly contemplated just opening my mouth really wide and dumping them in there instead...hmmmm...what would the children have thought?)!!!! Ha!
4 FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
1. Stirred (local Sushi place)
2. Wine Down (local tapas bar)
3. Carrabba's
4. Any place that serves Mexican food. Love me some chips and salsa!!!
4 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
This one is really hard for me because I just don't watch TV a lot. I know...I am completely out of the loop because I don't like Grey's Anatomy, I have no clue who is winning Dancing with the Stars, and I honestly have never seen an episode of that Hannah girl. Nothing against any of that...I just would rather unwind by doing a zillion other things than turning on the tube. That said, here are a few of my favorites over the years (and I still enjoy the re-runs)!
1. Seinfeld
2. Friends
3. Nearly anything on the cooking network .
4. Ha....seriously can't think of another one!! Hmmmm...does the nightly news count?!! I TRY to turn that on while I make dinner occasionally just so I have some clue as to what is happening in the world.
4 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Matt and I are leaving for Australia on Sunday...I can't even contain my excitement!!!
2. Halloween.
3. Christmas (I honestly start looking forward to this holiday in June)!
4. Spending some quality time with my girlfriends tonight (we do it once a month).
4 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
1. Health for all of those I love.
2. Contentment and peace for all of those I love...in whatever situation they are in.
3. On a much more materialistic side....new living room furniture! OK...I'm being honest!
4. Hmmmm....again, I can't think of much more. I try hard to focus on what I am already blessed with, and not so much what I still want!!!
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Stacey
2. Jill
3. Kim
4. Jami
5. Nicole
Yes, I know that is five...but I want to hear from all of them!!!
Have a great day my friends!!!
Jamie
3 comments:
It took me a long time to think of 8 things too for each one. Thanks for playing, it's always fun to find out things about my fellow bloggers.
I am Jami's sister in law! Australia how exciting. That is on my list of one place I would love to go! Cannot wait to see the blog entry for that trip!
Fun Jamie! I will do this soon! I have to come up with the answers!
Post a Comment