I was tagged by a bloggy friend to list 10 interesting or unknown facts about myself. Since I am writing this post at 11:45 pm (I've turned into a night owl) and really can't think of too much to blog about right now I thought I would play along. So, if you are interested in reading some completely useless information about me grab a cup of coffee, have a seat, and enjoy. If you have more important things to do (like cleaning the lint out of the dryer or watching paint dry) this happy housewife totally understands.
1. I'm obsessed with clean sheets. One of my favorite things is crawling into a freshly made bed with clean crisp sheets that smell good. I have to limit myself to washing the sheets in our house to once a week because I honestly could wash them daily just to get that clean crisp feel...yes, it's sad I know. This is a far cry from my college years when I THINK I washed my sheets at Christmas and Spring Break! Ha!
2. On that same note, I'm completely grossed out by hotel sheets and bedspreads. I refuse to use or even sit on bedspreads in most hotels.
3. I love shiny black vehicles. I've only had one vehicle that wasn't black and as soon as I got rid of it I went back to a black vehicle. I also like chrome on my vehicle...it may be a little ghetto, but I love the shine!
4. My sister and I live in the same neighborhood. I love it.
5. I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love. It's actually long enough to cut it now, but I may wait until winter.
6. I think skunks smell good. I know I'm in the minority on this one!!
7. I pray with my children (before bed), and for my children (after they are asleep) every night.
8. I religiously wash my face every night. Honestly, in the 10 years Matt and I have been married I can only think of 1 or 2 nights I didn't wash it.
9. I am scared of snakes. A few years ago I let a snake slither all over me to try to get over my fear. It didn't work.
10. I can't drive a stick shift. Every guy I've ever dated (including the one I married) has tried to teach me, but after 15 minutes in the car with me they are scratching for the door.
Well, my friends, there you go...10 things you really didn't need to know but now you do. I tag ANY and ALL friends out there that would like to do this too!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
5 comments:
Love this Jamie!
Ok Jamie the kids and I just got back from the store and on the way home we drove by a dead skunk and we were all gagging!!!!!!!! I am with you on the stick shift.......seriously what is the point???? Also, I signed up on facebook, are you on there?
I'm with you on the hotel bedspread...and I work in hotels. You don't even want to know how often (or actually not-often) we are required to wash them. Actually our brand of hotels has gone away from the bedspread altogether. Thank goodness!
But the skunk thing...that's a little strange! But love you anyway!
hi jamie your mom and bonnie and I are reading your blog and enjoyed the pics of chicago and the walk. Sounds like you had a grea time.... this whole blogging thing is new for me it might be addicting... Bonnie G
I'm with you on the clean sheets. There is no better way to end the day than to crawl into a bed with clean crisp sheets!
Cameron just got a new skunk Webkinz (which he named Stinky Feet) and I am unlike you and am glad Stinky Feet's sprays he leaves around the house don't smell real!
Post a Comment