Saturday, August 2, 2008

Florida Vacation - Part Three

After Disney we drove to Ft. Myers. We stopped at Margaritaville on the way there. For those of you that don't know us, Matt and I are huge Buffett fans. We've also passed this love down to our daughter (without even trying)! She loves Jimmy Buffett and even had a Jimmy Buffett party for her 3rd birthday! Needless to say she was excited to be at Margaritaville! Once in Ft. Myers we spent most of our time on the beach. It was wonderful. I don't think I can get enough of my munchkins on the beach - Matt was laughing at me because I was taking so many pictures! You can beat beach pictures!!! Thanks for letting me share my vacation with all of you!!!

Dinner at our favorite restaurant in Ft. Myers - Cantina Laredo.
My THREE favorite people on the beach (notice Matt between the kiddos)!
Jaden has his bag packed, his sister's hat on, and he is ready to go!
My favorite sunset picture.


Our little peanut with her Minnie Mouse hat on!
Our little Parrothead at Margaritaville!
Me and my main squeeze!
Our little man
Eva actually tried Calamari (squid)!! I was so proud of her! No, in case you are wondering, she thought it was gross!

Have a wonderful weekend friends!!!!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Good pictures Jamie! I am so glad you guys had so much fun!

Miss you!