Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Simple Joy #6
I love our morning routine. When Eva and Jaden wake up in the morning they both crawl into bed with me and we snuggle up together. Sometimes we all fall back to sleep for a little bit, sometimes we talk, and other times we watch a cartoon together (usually Curious George). This special time together means so much to me before we start our day, and I find that on the days we are not able to do it I really miss it. I know that within a year Eva will be in school and our time like this in the mornings will be limited...but for right now I cherish it. It's one of those very simple things that brings me so much joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CUTE! I know what you mean, we have our morning routine too! Lately involving Logan yelling at the cinnamin rolls to hurry up and cook!
I still think of (and miss) those times with you and Bear!
xoxo
I love our morning routine also. I can't believe how fast time goes by! One day, I will truly miss these times!! On a side note, Jami, please tell "Nickel" that Kallie and Lilly say hi! Every time we look at your blog, they ask where Nickel is!! :)
~~Kat
I love those days, too. Unfortunately school has started and we are back to the rushed mornings. This year has been the hardest year for me to go back to school. Usually I don't think much about it, but this summer was so fun with the boys the ages they are.
Oh Jami, I'm so sorry this year was hard for you. I've been there and I know it's hard!!! My principal knew not to talk to me when I showed up in the morning that first day back because I may just burst into tears right there in the office...he would just pat my back and smile!!
Post a Comment