Sunday, July 31, 2011

Annual Girls Night....gone a little wild.

Kim and I recently enjoyed our annual girls night away.  We have done this for nearly 6 years now and I look forward to it every year.  It's always a good time and this year was NO exception!!  To sum it up here is a peek of what we were able to fit into just over 24 hours together....

Lots of shopping (surprise anyone?!)

Some beach time.


Amazing conversation (without interruptions)!

A dinner so good I considered licking my plate.

Ice Cream!


And we topped it off with....waaaaaay too many martini's....



 Which resulted in soooo many laughs my stomach hurt...
...and that, my friends, is a beautiful thing.

(It also quite possibly resulted in one of us getting cut off at the bar....but the details on that are a little fuzzy).

Love you and your friendship Kim!


"Most of us don't need a therapist as much as we need a friend to just be silly with."
--Robert Brault

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still cracks me up everytime I think of what you told me!!! haha
love you!

~Kat