I love that you are thoughtful...you are truly concerned about the feelings of others.
I love the way you never eat one type of cereal in the mornings...you always mix two or three cereals together.
I love that you whisper to yourself. Daddy and I often jokingly call you Brick (those of you that watch "In The Middle" will understand that).
I love that you recently went through a phase where you said, "I love you" to Daddy and I nearly 500 times as I tucked you in at night.
I love that you exercise with me. Your form on your push-ups is to be envied. :)
I love that you pronouce the word "forgot" as "wha-got"...and that you say "sha-bul" instead of shovel.
I love that you pronouce the word "forgot" as "wha-got"...and that you say "sha-bul" instead of shovel.
I love that you love any toy that has millions of little parts to it. You have numerous tubs in your room full of all of your "special trinkets".
I love that you love to snuggle.
I love that you are willing to try new foods.
Even though I tell you that it's inappropriate, I think it's adorable that you try to "help me" discipline your sister. After I have scolded her, you have (more than once) looked at her and said, "Ya Eva!!! That's NOT NICE!!! Right Mommy??!" Again...not needed....but hilarious.
I love that when we would drop Eva off at school you would cry if she didn't wave to you. You love your sister with all your heart and soul.
I love that you pay attention to the small things in life. You notice things I never would as I hurry about in my world. YOU often force me to slow down and loooook.
Although we encourage you to stay focused, Daddy and I often get a kick with how easily you get side-tracked. You can easily jump into a world of make-believe with your toys and completely forget that you were suppose to be doing something like...er...getting dressed.
I love that one of your favorite things is wrestling with your Daddy.
I love your underbite.
I love that you call Pinocchio "A-NOPE-E-O"
I love that you love Disney World....and still believe in the magic.
I love how sometimes I can tell you are deep in thought and when I ask you what you are thinking about you willingly share. Recently when this happened you said, "Mommy, wouldn't it be so cool if we knew how to fly?!"
I love that you use words like "beautiful" and "delicious" and "amazing". Big words for a little guy, but hearing you make a comment like "this food is sooo delicious" makes me smile.
I love the way you pray. You bow your head, close your eyes, and your forehead wrinkles as you begin to think about what you want to say to God. Your prayers are straight from your heart little man.....and little do you know how much listening to you pray melts my heart.
I love YOU Jaden...and I am amazed at the awe-inspiring little man you are becoming.
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
My boy is getting so big. I love being his Daddy!
... and I LOVE being his Nonna!!!!
Jaden ~
I love you SO much!! I'm very honored to be your aunt. I love how you play with your cousins.....You'll always be my little man!
~ Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment