I love that you are missing teeth. It makes me smile to see a toothless grin!
I love that you are scared to death of alligators...but love sharks.
I love that you laugh a lot...a deep in your belly kind of laugh...and others around you can't help but grin when they hear it.
I love that you are not easily swayed by others. You seem to have your own view of things and stick with it.
I love how you will look at me and say, "Mom, girls ROCK!" ....I hope you always know you rock because you are a girl...and that you can do anything,.
I love shopping with you. I love how you will now go into your own dressing room and model each and every piece of clothing we pick out. I love how you twirl around and get a little smile on your face when you are modeling. I also love how if we can't decide if we like an outfit you will say, "I think we need to stick this out fit in the "maybe" pile!"
I love the dimple by your eye.
I love your crazy morning bedhead!
I love that even at age 6 you want your stuffed dog (Doe-Doe) when you are upset...although I had to chuckle at Daddy telling you that asking for Doe-Doe while you are playing baseball was not acceptable...even if you are upset.
I love that you occasionally sing yourself to sleep.
I love that you are a natural organizer....you put me to shame sometimes with your organization!
I love that you are not afraid to try any type of sport. At your age I was timid with sports....you are not.
I love that you are starting to read and frequently want to read the Bible.
I love getting pedicures with you.
I love how your little mind really thinks through things now....you don't just accept answers given to you, but rather question until you understand.
I love that you call your brother, "Buddy".
I love that you enjoy watching game shows, The Three Stooges, and I Love Lucy.
I have a special voice that I use for Sophie (our dog) and I love that you will request that I talk using "Sophie's voice".
I love that you are an extremely hard worker...you always have been...and I hope you always will be.
I am amazed by your faith in God. You are six years old and your faith inspires ME. You are not afraid to tell the world that you love God more than anyone or anything. Your faith is rock strong and unshakable at this stage of your life....my prayer is that you continue to love God with the same intensity you do now.
I love YOU little girl....all that you are...and all that you are growing to be. You amaze me every. single. day.
Love, Mommy
5 comments:
I love the fact she watches I Love Lucy:) That is my FAVORITE show! This is a great post. Eva is one special girl. I knew that from the day she walked into my classroom.
Just simply beautiful words spoken from your heart, my dearest friend!!
I love my baby girl....
Eva,
Aunt Kathy is SO proud of you & I love you SO much!! I love watching you play with your friends & cousins! I hope you will always remain as close as you are to each other now!!
Love, love, love my Eva Marie!!!
Post a Comment