Monday, July 25, 2011

A much needed break....


This past weekend Matt and I took a little time out just for us....a weekend away without the kiddos. 

A much needed break.

I love spending time alone with my guy....just getting back to who WE are...without the hustle and bustle of every day life.

I love laughing with him....and the serious conversations....and maaaaybe having one too many drinks with him.

It's all good.

On top of that, read my post below to see how this amazing guy of mine topped the weekend off for our family.

Thanks Matt for an awesome weekend.  It was a much needed breather for this wife of yours and I'm forever grateful for you!

"Love one another and you will be happy.  It's as simple and difficult as that."
--Michael Luenig

3 comments:

Matt said...

I have to admit...as busy as things have been, I don't think I was as excited as you were. But after getting there and taking some long exhales (and sips of wine), I had an awesome time. It was so good to have just some moments with you alone. I love you with all of me!!

Matt again said...

All that walking...for that picture? :)

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

What an amazing hubby you have!. Nice that he kept the surprise a surprise. Hubs always tells me he has a surprise and then caves and tells me what it is!.
Sounds like a beautiful weekend. xoxo