Thursday, May 19, 2011

New look...and a new blog for you to check out!

Helllllllooooo Love-ah....(sorry, just me talking to my new blog design)....soooo excited to have something to spruce it up a little!  It's like a little breath of fresh air!

On top of that giddy good news I have MORE good news...I'm guest posting today at Milestones and Memories!!!  It is always such an honor to be asked to guest post, and my heartfelt thank you to Andi for asking little ol' moi! 

Are you wondering what the topic is???  Mmmmmmmm....one of my passions my friends...photography.  If any of you want some pointers on taking some good pics of those little munchkins you have running around your house head on over to her blog and link up to her Photo Fridays!  My topic today is on photographing children!   You can check it out HERE!

Speaking of photography and children....here's a little sneak peek of some pics I took of my kiddos the other day...


More to come....soon.

Have a beautiful Friday my friends....

4 comments:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Looooove the new design, so cute! Even cuter though is your picture of your children. I can't wait to go see you on Andreas page. Have a lovely weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new look. I am eventually going to do something nice with mine but for now, I will just enjoy looking at your's. :-)

joyfulheart said...

great article as guest blogger Jamie!

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

new design looks great! i loved checking out the blog design website. they have a lot of really cute stuff