The Marriage of the letters "Q" and "U"
Yep, you read that right...the letters Q and U tied the knot.
Why these letters you may ask? Well, well, well...if you think about it Q and U are really never apart! They are QUite the couple and decided it was time to make this QUantum leap in their relationship!
The marriage ceremony was without QUestion a momentous occasion. Guests were asked to wear their "Sunday Best" and the song "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis was played before the letters gracefully walked down the aisle. The schools administrator, Dr. Dogherty, performed the ceremony which was filled with funny QUotations that the children erupting into fits of giggles.
And then came....the hug.
Yes, at the end of the ceremony the officiant reQUested that the letter embrace in a "nice little hug" which resulted in the little boy holding Q and the little girl holding U looking at eachother in pure horror.
But they pulled through and sealed the deal by making the two letter give eachother a quick hug touch.
Afterwards we celebrated with no less than a wedding cake complete with Q and U cake toppers!
It was without QUestion one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever attended....the Royal Wedding had nothing on this ceremony!! Especially when I'm there as the guest of this cutie patootie...
"I like nonsense...it wakes up the brain cells!"
--Dr. Suess



No comments:
Post a Comment