Our family does not eat at McDonald's. There are a lot of reasons why, but most of them have to do with health reasons.
Now I can add another reason to my list of reason I'm not a fan of McDonald's ....
Some of you may have read a recent post I did on Jaden's special day. A day that was spent in Chicago...with a special treat of McDonald's at the end of the day. You may have read how Jaden didn't even want to eat anything (yea!) but just wanted to play on the playplace.
(You may not have known that I was secretly doing my happy dance at that point. I was so glad that my little guy wasn't going to eat anything there)!
You may have read how we spent time playing in the playplace and even though I had on a dress I hiked it up and climbed up there with him.
What you did NOT read is what happened next...
While climbing through the grease filled nasty playplace I showed Jaden how I could go down the slide. I slid down and at the bottom I put my hand in something I thought was mustard.
Then I took a closer look....
And a little sniff....
Would you like to guess what I put my hand in?
Poop.
Yep, you read that correctly. So now I have TWO reasons I'm not a fan of McDonald's...crap in the food and crap on the slide!
3 comments:
Haha oh my goodness, that is disgusting. Thank you for the heads up so I don't make the mistake of doing the same thing when I have children:) sorry to hear about this, although it looked like the rest of the day made up for this moment! Enjoy your Sunday :)
Ugh, I think I just threw up... in my mind!
I have taken my son there once and that was because I had to take other kids from our church there. After taking several groups of kids through the years to their play place and having encountered the exact same problem you had, I hopefully will never take any child back to their playground. Yuck!
I am not sure if I should laugh, because we stand on similar grounds in regard to McDonalds, or feel sick to my stomach....reason number 29 to avoid the playplace....
Post a Comment