Hey Friends...
I've been contacted (a few times) from companies that want me to do give-aways on my blog. I've done one or two and then stopped. I kinda felt it just "wasn't me". I blog because...well, I love to write, I don't scrapbook, and I just want to remember what happens during these days that are slipping by way too fast.
That being said, I've got nearly 200 people that drop in on my blog. Some are friends and family, and some are people I've never met. Are give-aways something that YOU would be interested in? Do you enjoy them? Do you participate? If it's something that YOU would enjoy I'd be more than willing to drop one in here and there. I'll admit, I've participated in some give-aways on other blogs and won some GREAT things!
I've just been leary and need your input. Even if you don't know me personally, if you read this blog I'm gonna need feedback!! Comments please!
Thanks!
Jamie
5 comments:
Never won a give away but know I'd love you win one of yours....
:)
-Aimee
If you don't want to do a give-aways, don't do it. If I understand you correctly, your blog is for you and your family- and the memories that come from flipping through the books you make at the end of the year. If you are turning down opportunites to do give aways, or to test products, it is becasue you really don't want to do it. Keep that way if that is what YOU want.
I agree with the last poster- don't do giveaways unless it's something you want to do. I'll still read your blog!
This is a timely post for me because I do one giveaway a year and it is happening right now. I love doing my one giveaway because it is something I am excited about and it fits my personality.
So, do what feels natural for you and your blog!
I sign up ALL the time. I figure that eventually I'll win something :) (Like the beautiful note cards that I got from you before :).
Angel
Hi friend, ....as long as you can still write what comes from your heart...
-U
Post a Comment