
Amazing...my little girl is now six. I know all parents say this, but it really does feel like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. I can't believe 6 years has passed!
Well...as with all birthdays...we do it RIGHT in our household! Ha! We hold NOTHING back when it comes to celebrating! Eva decided this year we were gonna rock it...BASKETBALL STYLE!!!! Those of you that know her should find this little decision of hers NO surprise! This girl loooves all things athletic, so a basketball party (or two....or three...) was the perfect way to celebrate EVA!!!

The celebration started off on her REAL birthday! Our family enjoyed breakfast out at a new pancake place in our area! I love starting birthdays off with a celebration right at the start of the day!!! Afterwards we just hung out, played, and did some crafts that Eva has been wanting to do (one involved using marshmellows and toothpicks to build things - super fun!). Eva also requested that we go get pedicures and enjoy a little "girl time"! Eva loves doing things like that, and I enjoy it as much as she does!!! That night my parents came over to wish Eva a Happy Birthday and to share a little sundae making (Eva's choice!) to celebrate the birthday girl!
A few days later we had a large birthday party for Eva with all of our family! Of course...it was basketball themed!!! I love the look on her face in this picture as we were all singing to her...

The day after that she had some friends over for yet ANOTHER birthday bash!!! We allll enjoyed playing games, breaking a pinata, as well as basketball cupcakes!!! It was so much fun to watch Eva celebrate with all of her friends!
I loooooove this little girl. I love all that she is, and I love all that she is becoming. She was put here on this earth for something special...I know it. I'm just the lucky Mama that gets to join her on this amazing ride called life.
Happy Birthday Eva!!! I loooove you!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Eva!
Happy Birthday Peanut!!
I was so sorry to miss your party, but Kallie and Lilly had SO much fun!! Enjoy the game!!! Remember, you need to yell SUPER LOUD for Skylar and Becca!!!! GO IRISH!
I love you SO much!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment