Jaden and I recently joined my dad on a little "adventure". A few months ago my dad was diagnosed with cancer. Although the word "cancer" is quite scary, he was blessed with a diagnosis that is 100% treatable...and beat-able! He is currently undergoing radiation treatments and Jaden and I recently accompanied him to one of his appointments!
Dad's appointments are very early in the morning!! Jaden kept asking me why the sun was still sleeping!!! This picture is of Dad and Jaden walking into the appointment...

Dad with just a few of the amazing nursing staff that has been treating him! He speaks so highly of these people!

Afterwards the three of us enjoyed a little breakfast...just as the sun was starting to "wake up"!

Sooo proud of you Dad!
"I may not be there yet...but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"
--Unknown
3 comments:
Jamie, I will be thinking of you, your dad, and your family as your dad journey's through this.
So glad that your Dad is handling treatment so well! You are an amazing daughter to your parents! Your quote was so fitting!
will keep you all in my prayers.
Post a Comment