Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Little Day Trip....

Last week Eva had Spring Break, and even though we decided not to go anywhere this year it was important to both Matt and I that we had quite a few fun things planned throughout the week to make it fun and exciting for her. One of the things planned was a little day trip with my friend Stacey. Stacey and I have been friends since high school and it's so fun to continue to share in eachothers lives...which now include our children!

We started our day by taking our children to a local beach. It was really cold but the sun was shining and the kiddies had fun running around in the sand and playing on the swings and slides!

I loooove this little guy....
These two are so fun to watch together...they only see eachother a few times a year but they seem to always pick up where they left off!


Stacey and I!!! Eva took this picture of us...a little fuzzy but not bad for a 5 year old!
Next we headed to an organic farm to let the kiddies roam around and see the animals! This was the sign on the door to the market area...I got all excited when I saw it and then realized that most would laugh that something like this would bring me joy! Ha! In my defense Stacey also got all excited! Ha!
Jaden making friends with a "moo moo"...
All the kiddies seemed to enjoy this friendly horse...
After seeing the animals and visiting the market the kiddies had a ball just running around the property! They played on the swing set, walked down the lane, and explored the stream. I love how such simple things can be so much fun for them...
After a fun day my little ones were exhausted. Eva and I got a kick out of Jaden...as soon as we got home he sat down on the couch and within minutes he literally fell over sound asleep.

"Life is a ticket to the greatest show on Earth!"
--Martin Fischer

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love the pics Jamie! Thanks for spending the day with us, we had so much fun. Love and miss you!