Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brain Potpourri...

1. My little guy turned 3 yesterday....I really can't believe it. As many of you know we celebrate birthdays BIG in our family so the party started yesterday and will continue on through the weekend!! Pictures will be posted soon. Just to give you sneak peek of what he looks like now that he is three (because I assured him he is most DEFINITELY bigger now)....

2. How is your spring cleaning going? Mine is coming along...but not really at the pace I would like! I've got all of my baseboards and walls washed down, I've cleaned some of my windows but not all of them, I've cleaned out the children's rooms and closets....but our closet and my kitchen cabinets are still awaiting some attention. Ugh. I figure if I get a little done every week it will all eventually get done.

3. Thought I would share this with all of you....I try to follow it as much as possible without making myself crazy (as in driving to 2 or 3 different grocery stores)! Ha!

TOP TEN FOODS TO BUY ORGANIC
(most contaminated by pesticides)
STRAWBERRIES
GREEN AND RED BELL PEPPERS
SPINACH
CHERRIES
PEACHES
CANTALOUPE
CELERY
APPLES
APRICOTS
GREEN BEANS
GRAPES

3. I am in love with this wine....quite honestly simply because of the name...
When I first saw it I said to the grocer, "I am going to need a case bottle of that!!!!!!" Now if it just said, "Happy Housewife" instead of Mad Housewife I would be buying stock in it!!!!

4. Have people given up blogging lately?? I've been wondering....

5. My schedule has been filling up quickly with photo sessions. It all gets my creative juices going. I've decided that I truly love pictures that tell a story. A picture you can look at and it makes you pause and wonder what the conversation was while it was captured. I took this picture recently and I think it does just that.....

I love that the little guy is pointing. I love that the older brother has his hand up to his face as if he is contemplating something. I've looked at it a few times and wondered what the conversation was between the two of them.

Welllll.....I think it's time to take a shower my friends, after all it is already 2:10 in the afternoon! Yikes!!! Take Care!

2 comments:

Mom of Double A said...

Yes, I think I've given up blogging .... but you should keep on blogging away, because I love to read your thoughts!

What a handsome picture of the birthday boy!!

Kimberly said...

Tell Jaden Stone, that he certainly looks bigger now that he is three!!