Friday, April 16, 2010

GIVEAWAY....

That's right people...you heard right. I am a Mama on a mission to get you some free stuff. Gotta love that don't you?!

My next giveaway is going to be handled a bit different than giveaways in the past - we like to keep things fresh here at the Blissfully Happy Housewife blog ya know....so here's the scoop:

My friend Jackie makes absolutely beautiful homemade cards. The kind of cards that I would love to be able to make, but quite honestly....who has the time?! Well, Jackie has not only the time...but the talent to back it up. She has been making cards for 10 years and has even won some on-line design contests for her cards! On top of that, the time and love that goes into each and every one of these little gems is completely obvious. But do you know what the best part is? She is already thinking ahead for YOU my friends....ya know, Mother's Day is just around the corner and have YOU purchased your mother a card yet?

My guess is the answer is no....don't feel bad, I haven't either.

Jackie and her giveaway to the rescue!!!!! You can win the following card for your Mama AAAAND a beautiful SET of homemade cards to give her as a gift!!


You could be the envy of your neighborhood....you could say, "Ya, I'm totally on top of the whole Mother's Day thing...I'm just organized like that."

Here is how you enter...
1. Visit my blog (oh wait, you already did that didn't you?!)
2. Look at the picture of the camera in my sidebar and write down what the caption that goes with it says...
3. Go to Jackie's blog http://www.designsbyjax.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment on her post with the giveaway telling her what the caption says!

It's that simple my friends....go for it...and GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Jachelle said...

absolutely love viewing Jackie's blog (lol) & now I've also bookmarked yours (and in the middle of adding it to my list of 'note worthy blogs'). I have to agree, she does have an awesome talent for making cards & I love her style. & I also loved spending the day reading your blogs. very interesting.

*hugz*
♥Jaci