
I love sunset pictures....and I loooooove beach pictures. The combination of both is amazing! The following are some of my favorite pictures from our recent vacation....


I need your help with the next two pictures. The image is one of my favorite from our trip and I am planning on framing it in our home, but I can't decide on the editing that I like the best!
Help me decide please!!
In color...

Or desaturated...
9 comments:
um...both :) that's no help though, huh. I vote for the desaturated one, but honestly, I love both. Glad you guys had a great time on your trip.
I like the desaturated one the best. In a nice matted black frame...that would be lovely. They are both great pictures.
Those pictures are beautiful, Jamie! I like both of the last 2 edited pictures, but am leaning towards the one in color - just love the sunset! :)
Great pics Jamie! Hard to pic between the 2, but I would vote the color one just b/c you get to enjoy the sun set that way. Tell Eva & Jaden that Brooks says hello!
love the color one. i wouldn't mind having one either :)
I like the desaturated one :) It's very neat and will look great framed :) Got to see your mom, Bob, Matt and Amanda this weekend! Was a nice surprise at the mall :)
I love the color one but I can easily see the desaturated one hanging in your beautiful home! Make a 5X7 or 8X10 of the color one for Matt to put in his office and use the other one at home. They are both too beautiful not to use!
Grandma F. gets one showing the sunset in color. That is the one I would vote for! Beautiful!! My grandchildren don't look so bad either. Love to all
color!
Post a Comment