Monday, November 9, 2009

It was like totally gnarly dude....

This Halloween season Matt and I were invited to two different 80's parties....too fun! I love to go to costume parties!

It took me awhile to come up with my outfit....tights, gloves, jewelry, etc. I had to make sure everything was just right...obscene amount of bright make-up (check!)...sky high bangs (check!)...fingerless lacy gloves (check!)...etc.

Matt, on the other hand, came up with his outfit about 15 minutes before we walked out the door...and it rocked! Why did it rock you may ask? Well....everything he wore he pulled out of a tub of high school stuff we have in the basement and it was hilarious! He was pretty pumped that it still....er..."fit". I had to inform him that just because he can get it on does not mean that it "fits" - ha! Regardless, his outfit was one of my favorites and he enthusiastically informed me by the end of the evening that it was soooo comfortable he may be wearing it a lot more often....grrrrrrrreat. Ha!

Enjoy some pics of our evening...

Me and my Hottie!
My sis and her main squeeze!
Our neighbors, Rod and Jamie
Some of the guys from the neighborhood.....love the Risky Business attire!
The whole crew from one of the parties...

Unfortunately I do not have pictures from the other party....I decided not to bring my camera so I could focus on tearing up that dance floor....like I said....totally gnarly.

7 comments:

Loukia said...

AMAZING! SOOO perfectly 80's... well done!

Eve said...

loooving the outfit! And your man's trousers are freaking awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! Grandma F

Kat said...

love the shirt underneath the jersey, little brother! when are you going to "retire" that thing!?

Paramoure House said...

OH my goodness Jaime I looooove your outfit! hahaha its perfect, looked like a fun night:)

Jami said...

That is SOOO great! I got a good laugh! Matt's especially cracked me up since I remember the guys wearing those zebra pants...Matt wasn't the only one...but he may be the only one who still has them!!

Kimberly said...

Matt, are you really wearing "Zumba" Pants, are you going to grace us with the presence of them some time? Yikes! Go Zebras and Hurray for BIG Hair!