Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Clutter Free!

I have a slight obsession with things being organized.  I like zero clutter and I have a very close and personal relationship with my label maker.  Having 3 children has forced me to be a little more lax with this, but I still like to indulge my obsession every now and then.

Eva and I (yes, my organizing streak has officially been passed down to my daughter and she is goooooood) decided that the spice drawer in the kitchen needed a major overhaul.  All of my spices were there, but various sizes of containers and labels made look pretty messy.  I also found myself purchasing a spice when I already had it, I just didn't see it in there because the drawer was so messy.

Take a look for yourself....



Not pretty.  At all.

This girl likes things pretty.

So Eva and I decided to save all of Greyson's baby food jars (we maaaaay have been feeding him baby food a bit longer than he actually needed it just so we could have enough jars).  We cleaned them all up, spray painted the lids black, and labeled them.

We loved the end result!!  All uniform...all alphabetized...so much less clutter....



I'm a happy girl.
Eva is a happy girl.

All is good.



Never ask, "What reason do I have to be happy?" 
Instead ask, "To what purpose can I attach my happiness?"
--Robert Brault

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Looks great Jamie! :) Heather G.