I just realized that our sweet little Jaden turned 6 and Greyson turned 1 nearly a month ago and I forgot to post pictures from their celebrations!!! Yowza....time for this mama to get on her A-game!!
Here is how we partied....
On Greyson's real birthday we had dinner at our house. We always decorate and make a big deal when someone turns a year older!! We had one of Greyson's favorites for dinner - pancakes!
Eva and Jaden taught Greyson how to party like rockstars when it's your birthday!
Greyson cried EVERY SINGLE TIME we sang Happy Birthday to him!! We have his candle in yogurt, as that is his favorite dessert at this age.
On Jaden's birthday we had dinner at a local Mexican restaurant at his request, and then dessert at a frozen yogurt place that always has a dairy free selection!! Yay!!! When he got home he was able to open his presents from Matt and I. His favorite? Skylanders Giants!
The week before Jaden's birthday he had a celebration with his friends!! They spent most of their time bouncing in a bounce house in our backyard.
We (yes, I was bouncing right along with them) took a break for a little dessert and present opening!
Jaden had a Star Wars birthday theme and Darth Vader actually paid him a visit!! I wish I would have taken a picture of the kiddos faces when they walked inside and saw Darth Vader standing in our kitchen...equal parts amazement and horror!! Ha!
After Darth Vader left Jaden presented each friend with a homemade light saber and we underwent Jedi Training! Jaden and his friends are some good little Jedi's!
Later in the week we had a family birthday party for both of the boys!
Greyson, of course, cried while we sang Happy Birthday to him!
Jaden, on the other hand, was all smiles! He always chooses coffee cake for his celebratory cake because of his dairy allergy. Such a cutie patootie!
After dessert there was plenty of present opening!
Last, but not least, we had a birthday party for Jaden at his school! Jaden brought in homemade cinnamon rolls for all of his friends and we got to celebrate with him! Such a special time (and this mama forgot her camera)!!!
WOW! A crazy week I must say!! This mama was definitely ready for a little breather by the time the week was over, but I truly wouldn't have it any other way. I love my kiddos and I love making their birthdays extra special!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment