This afternoon he was sitting on my lap and we were hugging. We were talking and talking and I asked him if I could kiss every single freckle on his little face. I wish I could have bottled up his laughter and kept it forever as I sat and tried to kiss every freckle. I love the sound of his giggles.
Tonight he got out of bed and asked me if I would snuggle him. I was crazy busy making cookies for alllll of the kids teachers at their schools, but one look at his little face and I dropped my cookie making to be with my little guy.
We snuggled up in his bed and he said, "Mommy, can we double snuggle?" I asked what double snuggling is and he informed me that it's when you snuggle "twice in one day".
My quick response was ABSOLUTELY!!!!
We snuggled up as tight as we could and he closed his eyes. Then he quietly said, "Mommy, your hands are sticky and you smell like cookie dough".
Love my little boy.
"If you haven't time to respond to the tug at your pant leg, your schedule is too crowded"
--Robert Brault
No comments:
Post a Comment