Friday, May 31, 2013

School is out for SUMMER!!!!!

Ahhhh, yes....it's that time of year that this mama loves.  All of my little birdies are back home in the nest for the summer.   I'm a happy chick.

To celebrate this most joyous occasion this is how we rolled....

Jaden was picked up from his last day of Pre-K with our vehicle all decorated, complete with "congrats grad" balloon out of the sunroof, music playing, and mama honking her horn like a crazy person!  

Eva rides the bus home from school so we had to get a little more creative to celebrate with her!  We decided to make a big banner for her to run through!!  Her smile was priceless....and having homemade cookies together when she got home was a pretty sweet treat too!



"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy"
--Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cleaver and creative. I am sure Eva and Jaden will always remember the great way you completed their milestones. I remember the only running we did was out of the school on our last day!!!
Love you all.
J.E.F.