I haven't wrote on this blog about Isaac for a long time, but those of you that have been long time readers will remember him. He is the 7 year old son of some friends of ours that was diagnosed with brain cancer a year and a half ago.
This boy and his family have fought this disease with all they have.
They are some of the bravest people I have ever met.
They have walked a path that NO parent EVER wants to walk.
However, Isaac sadly lost his battle this past week.....and our hearts are weeping.
Please remember Isaac and his family in your prayers in the coming days...and please do all you can to support the fight to find a CURE for CANCER.
It is a cause that is now very close to our hearts...because of a little boy that will forever be in our hearts.
"We have two options, medically and emotionally...give up or fight like hell".
--Lance Armstrong

2 comments:
my heart weeps with yours. we met him only a couple of times, but followed his journey through caring bridge. the day he came to swim at your house, his smile, will be forever etched in our hearts and minds! love you all...
Amen to your thoughts. I found myself looking for cards today for Isaac. I said a prayer for his family.
Post a Comment