Thursday, March 21, 2013

A New Trick...



The other night I was cleaning up dinner dishes and Greyson was crawling around in the living room.  When he is crawling around in the house my ears are always on high alert because he loooooves getting into things. I heard something that sounded like plastic, so I quickly walked out to him.

Nothing was there.

I went back to my dishes and heard the noise again.  Again, I walked out to him.  Again, nothing was there.  I picked him up, looked underneath him, opened his hands, and looked all around him.  NOTHING.

I went back to my dishes.

A few minutes later I heard the noise again!!!  This time I quietly peeked around the corner.  Greyson was CLAPPING!!  He had never clapped before and I giggled as I watched him stare at his hands in utter amazement and then clapped them again and again!  The noise I was hearing was the sound of my little boy figuring out his new favorite trick....CLAPPING!!!

Such a cutie patootie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! And I am convinced he said "mama". Grandma