Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Boy vs. Animal


I'm beginning to think I maaaaaaay be raising an insanely cute small animal instead of a baby boy.  Trust me on this one....I've got reasons to back up my thinking.

1.  The first upper teeth Greyson got were his fangs, and he quickly began growling after those came in.

2.  He is a small scavenger, spending much of his day crawling through the house looking for anything and everything that will fit in his small mouth.  He is currently under the kitchen table doing just that.

3.  While I am getting ready in the morning Greyson is always at my feet....biting them.  Hard.


Yes, I know that he doesn't understand biting yet.  I understand that his teeth just hurt because he is teething....but it IS animal like behavior eh?!!!

All of this being said, my little "animal" melts my heart in more ways than I can count....and makes me smile every single day.



1 comment:

aunt kathy said...

Who wouldn't love that "snoofer" face!? Love him!!