Wednesday, March 6, 2013

In Case You Needed a Giggle...



Jaden is my little boy with a big heart.....and a little mouth that goes non-stop from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to bed.   To say this little guy is a talker would be an understatement...but this mama loves the funny conversations that often pop up.  Here a few of the most recent:

1.  After picking up Jaden from school I was talking to him about his day.  I asked him if he liked the note I tucked into his lunchbox.  He responded, "Ya, but mom....next time can you make it a little catchier?  It was kind of boring".    Nice.

2.  While putting up the baby gate for Greyson we were discussing how it is the same gate we used for Jaden, but not for Eva.  Jaden said that when we have another baby we'll get another gate.  Eva quickly piped up, "We are NOT having another baby!!!"  To which her brother responded, "I AM...and this time I'm buying it with my OWN money!!!"


Never a dull moment around here folks and I love it!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our Jaden and Eva. Wondering if I should contribute to Jaden's funds?
Love to all... Grandpa JEF

Danielle said...

Ask Jaden How much does a new baby cost? And where can I purchase one? lol!

aunt kathy said...

Love love love those 2!! And Greyson :)

Rachel Gerber said...

I am a friend of your friend, and happen upon your blog from time to time. I was getting ready to check out the Sunburst Race today and saw your sweet family's picture on one of the slides on their home page. Thought you might want to know!

http://www.Sunburstraces.org/