Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Bit of Random....

As always, I have a few things flying through this noggin' of mine.  Thought I'd share....

1.  Have you ever tried Ezekiel bread?  I looooove it.  You can buy it in the frozen food section.  It is healthier than regular bread (flourless, no trans fats, 100% sprouted whole grain) but it tastes so good!  Even my kiddos love it!

2.  I have a little girl that loves doing laundry....and she's good at it!  She still needs a little help sorting the various colors but other than that she has got it down!  Next step, cleaning toilets!!!!  Ha!  I just need to keep having little ones and before I know it I'll have myself a whole cleaning crew!

3.  Do you know anyone that spends most of their time complaining?  Especially about other people?  Do you ever wonder what they say about YOU when you aren't around?   I do.  A good lesson to remember (and teach my little ones)...in all situations practice kindness.

4.  Eva's is in a looping class, which means she had the exact same teacher and classmates last year and then again this year.  Simply put, they LOOPED up to 2nd grade together!  I wasn't sure how I would like it, but it's been awesome!  A bonus that I didn't expect is that I've become friends with  many of the parents in the class because our children have been together for 2 years and we often see each other at class functions.  Yea for new friends!!!!  (it's the little things that make me happy).

5.  I married super dad.  For real.  Matt has so much patience and comes up with so many fun things for us to do with our kiddos.  Love him and so very thankful for the kind of dad he is!

6.  I just realized THIS WEEK that after lunch time there are only 5 people in Jaden's whole class (the rest only go half a day)...and he is the ONLY boy!  Ha!  No wonder his best friends are Sarah and Lucy!!  (on a side note, I could listen to him talk about Sarah and Lucy all day long.  I love the way he says their names).  

7.  Greyson and I spent the morning at our Amish friends home.  I loooove spending time with them. It's so calming and peaceful.  I am so very lucky to have sweet Amish friends that embrace me, teach me, and inspire me....even though this Italian girl doesn't have a stitch of Amish running through these veins (which makes them giggle)!  

That's all I've got for now sweet peas!!  Have a great Thursday!!!

XOXO....
Jamie


No comments: