Jaden's class dressed as angels and joined the kindergartners to sing their little hearts out about the birth of Jesus! Afterwards we were invited back into his classroom for cookies and juice. Jaden was so excited about his special performance!! I also had to snap a picture of he and his friend Sarah. These two have been buddies now all year. Ad-or-a-ble.
After listening to Jaden's class in the morning, Greyson and I buzzed over to see Eva's class! They ventured to a local nursing home to spread some Holiday cheer. While there they sang many Christmas songs, and then distributed homemade goodies to the residents. I loved seeing my little girl up on stage!! She did an amazing job. My favorite part was her big grin when I walked in front to get a quick picture of her!! I also loved watching the kiddos hand the gifts they made to the residents. So precious.
Every year I feel that Eva and Jaden are learning more and more about what the true meaning of Christmas really is. It's a lesson that is so very important and it makes this Mama's heart happy when I see it sinking in.



No comments:
Post a Comment