Sometimes something happens with my kiddos that seriously makes me laugh so hard. Thought I'd share our latest laugh...
I had to run to the grocery yesterday and had 4 kids with me. I wanted to buzz through so I put Greyson in the stoller and Jaden offered to push him. I pushed the cart and the girls walked. We are speeding through the store when an elderly woman stopped us to ask if we'd like to try the tasty treats she was handing out samples of. I told the children they could each pick one, made sure they all told her thank you, and hurried on to finish my shopping. About 4 or 5 aisles later a woman comes up to me and says, "Umm...ma'am...your baby is back there".
I look down at Jaden. NO BABY.
I literally go RUNNING back to the sample lady where Greyson is as happy as a clam with his new senior citizen friend. I start rambling and saying, "Oh my word...I am SO SORRY...I thought my son had him..." to which Jaden replies, "I can't push him AND eat my jello!!!!"
Moral of the story: If a 5 year old has to pick between his baby brother and jello....jello is gonna win.
1 comment:
Greyson will be the charmer! I'm sure Jaden felt awful, love him too. Hugs and kisses to all...
Grandpa
Post a Comment