Sunday, March 28, 2010

Question....

I read a blog post this week and it got me thinking....what are my wardrobe essentials. What are the pieces in my wardrobe that are staples and I always turn to?

I sat and let that thought stew for awhile and came up with what I think mine are....but what about you?

The question I want answered is.....

What are your spring/summer fashion essentials?

5 comments:

Jami said...

For me it would be khaki capris and flip flops!

Kimberly said...

I would have to say a comfy sundress and flipflops! Thanks to the encouragement by my friend??? I know beleive her, it is comfy, verstile...dress it up or down..., and fun!

Angel said...

dresses that I can throw on for any zipping around town that I need to do. Much cuter on me than shorts :)

Kat said...

For me it would be flip flops, sunglasses and a good book to read!

joyfulheartphotography said...

this is a fun one, Jamie. Share with us yours!
1)Let's see a great studded purses perhaps in colors such as sunny yellow or white :-)
2)Great strappy sandals--gladiator inspired.
3)long vintage inspired necklace and or chunky jewelry
4)great pair of sunglasses
5)skinny jeans/capri
6)pretty feminine sheer blouses