Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just another attempt...

To get my kiddies to eat their veggies...

and this time it worked!

They asked for seconds of those "little red things".


Ahhh....music to my ears.

5 comments:

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Please share what is going on with this little dude... What is his hair? ...and are the "red things" peppers???? ...Eyes ...rasins???

Mom said...

Too cute, Jump!!! Maybe sprinkle a little NuPlus on top, too!!!
xoxo

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Hey Amanda....that night we had stir fry so the face is rice, the hair is cut up steak, the "red things" are red peppers, the nose is a green pepper...and yes, raisens for eyes (I know those aren't stir fry ingredients but I thought I would throw in something I KNEW they liked).

J

Michelle said...

Love it ... it's amazing the things I can get my kids to eat when there is a fun "twist" involved. Super fun!

joyfulheart photography said...

You are soooo much fun!!!! I used to do fun stuff but by the time you get to your 4th, they just learn to cook for themselves. Ha!!