Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quote of the Week....

I forgot to mention in my last post something Jaden said to me during our Valentine's Day celebration. As the kiddies and I were preparing for Matt to get home I got both of the kiddies dressed up, and then I got dressed up myself. I have a tendancy to like to play around with eye make-up a bit and I decided that night to do my eye make-up kind of dark (basically just a smoky-eyed look). I finished my make-up and walked into Jaden's room. The little guy took one look at me and asked point blank,

"Why are you dressed up like a monster?!!!!"


lovely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Jamie. I decided to curl my hair today and my boys are so used to my hair straight and they look at me and said why is your hair sooo messy?!!! Nice!
-U

Anonymous said...

Kids are so brutally honest aren't they?

Michelle said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! My favorite is "What's that smell?"