I love your giggle. You have the best belly laugh.
I love that you like things neat and tidy. I rarely - if ever - have to tell you to clean your room.
You love shopping....and so does your mama. I love it when we find a store that we both like. We were recently in Staples (Daddy and the boys were waiting in the car) and we found the stationary aisle with all the cute paperclips, notecards, and such. Ummmmm.....let's just say the boys should not have let us run in there together. They ended up waiting a bit longer than they probably wanted to. What's a girl to do?!!
You have shown an interest in photography and it makes your mama smile.
I love that you enjoy cooking and baking. Yesterday you were flipping through a cookbook. You found a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that looked good to you and asked if you could make it ALL by yourself. I just sat there in awe as you made cookies from scratch COMPLETELY by yourself. You even separated the used ingredients from the unused ingredients. You amazed me.
I love that you refer to each of your brothers as "buddy".
You are a hard worker. Always have been....and hopefully always will be.
I love that you love Taylor Swift....and because of YOU I have become a fan now too. Going to her concerts with you and having that special girl time are memories I will always cherish.
We have a special pact because we are the only girls in the family, and we need to stick together with all these boys we are surrounded by!
You love sports. It's nothing you've been taught....it's simply threaded into God's design for you. It makes me smile and I am so proud of your accomplishments.
You willingly watch ESPN....which makes your Daddy grin!
You have dealt with anxiety in the past. It's something you are aware you deal with, and something you are working to combat. You work hard at it. You can name the triggers now and usually know how to calm yourself down. I'm soooooo proud of you for all your hard work with this.
I love that you still sleep with Doe-Doe and Eagle....every. single. night.
Your sleep habits mirror my own. You are more of a night owl and then, if given the choice, would snuggle in bed a bit longer in the morning. The boys in our family are not like that. I'm looking forward to some fun times with you in your teen years when you and I are the only ones up late at night. Midnight run to Target for shopping and giggles anyone?!
You got a Rip-It Stick for Christmas (or maybe it was your birthday?) last year. You couldn't figure out how to ride it. This spring you randomly saw a girl riding one when we were running errands and that was all it took. You got home, got on your Rip-it Stick, and didn't get off until you got the hang of it. I LOVE YOUR DRIVE!!! When you want to do something, you are not going to back down.
You love to compete in triathlons. I love watching you.
I love that your favorite colors are hot pink and navy. SUCH awesome colors!!
I love you Eva Marie. I love everything you are....and everything God is creating you to be. You amaze me and I'm soooo proud to be called your Mama.


.jpg)




2 comments:
You, Miss Eva Marie, are my very first grandchild... and you will ALWAYS have a unique and special place in my heart. I love you so very much!!!
xoxo
Nonna
Eva Marie,
You are growing up so fast and becoming quite a young lady. I still like to see you run and giggle, as you have plenty of time to grow in maturity. We love to watch you play sports, you definitely have a God given talent!
We love you Eva!
J.E.F. and M.M.F.
Post a Comment